Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

NEW! Pattern now finished

Well.. the pattern is finally finished and has been uploaded to Ravelry here so you can purchase & get immediate download. Typing and the proof reading just takes me forever... maybe one day i'll be a little faster ;)

The swing into spring coat pattern costs $5.50 If you would like to purchase one just click here and you will be directed to the ravelry shopping basket to make your purchase & receive your instant pattern download.

I'm already working on the next patterns... my usual model was not co-operating this morning...



so I persuaded her elder brother to pose for me...

What do you think he wanted as a reward? To Play Star Wars Lego on our Wii & be naked! The joys of being 3 & 3/4's :) So that was our deal... I was able to take some better photos and he... well I didn't take any photos of him playing afterwards.. I'll leave that to your imagination!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute patterns! :-)
    lol What is it about boys being naked?! lol

    ReplyDelete