Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

Carried Away part 5!

I suddenly realized I hadn’t posted photos of December’s Carried Away Pattern here on my blog! Unfortunately I was poorly last month and wasn’t able to complete November’s pattern in time but as soon as I do I’ll share it with you all. December’s pattern is the gorgeous Frankie Hamdbag Tote by Swoon Patterns. She is a roomy tote with a super handy double pocket on the outside,. one for your phone behind the flap and another under the flap.



I made mine with an ivory white and black cork exterior and one of my favourite black and white prints inside.. clear skies by Tula Pink. As I really wanted to use my u-shaped strap connectors I widened my straps just a little from the 1” suggested in the pattern but kept them the same length. 
To fasten Frankie closed I used my simple and elegant rectangular twist lock and added hardware to my sides to clip the optional shoulder strap to. You can fasten Frankie closed either cinched in with the inner strap fastened or leave the inner strap unfastened for a bit more room.

Stay tuned for January’s bagthat comes out tomorrow!











No comments:

Post a Comment