Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

It's been a hectic week...

  

Phew! It's been a hectic week this week...

I've been concentrating on the mother of the bride dress i'm making so it was ready for Angela's fitting today so I've not had much time to devote to writing the pattens for the crochet toys.

I have been sketching designs for the new toys, researching yarns, doing my business plan, taking F out to his usual activities, finding someone to come and fix the washing machine, taking Douglas dog to the vet (he's now back on anti-biotics) & getting organised to open my etsy store... to name but a few.

We've had some strange weather this week too... cold/warm, sunny/rainy & windy. Typical British weather & all of them happening in the same afternoon! It has given some spectacular views from the windows of our flat. I was making F's tea the other day and waiting for everything to cook.... gazing out the window as you do. The tide was in ( for a change) and the clouds were changing colour with the setting sun and suddenly it gave me the urge to dash for the camera.... With some perilous leaning out the window I got some nice shots before the clouds moved away.

No comments:

Post a Comment