Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Nearly my first month of blogging already!



F is growing up so fast it seems... as of this week he's now saying 'mummy' & 'daddy' properly. These days all I hear through the monitor when he goes for a sleep is a lot of giggling, bouncing on his mattress like a trampoline & now chanting 'mummy''mummy''mummy''mummy' when he's supposed to be sleeping. Luckily this usually doesn't last long, as tiredness wins out and all goes quiet... but it does make me smile :)

I bought my first accounting book yesterday to try and be good and keep the business paperwork up-to-date. I did discover one problem though... F wanted to read it first. After following him around the lounge for a while... asking him nicely to give mummy back her book (as taking it off him these days creates an instant meltdown) I decided to get the camera out and take a picture instead. All I managed to get was one picture and then the book suddenly wasn't so interesting!

Well I can't believe it's been a month since I started my blog already... time has just flown by. I'm getting to grips with widgets, page links, wp code & animated buttons slowly but surely and most importantly having fun.

The amigurumi lion pattern is pretty much done but I have a hold up in the testing of my crocheted pieces. The washing machine is broken... I'm told it's just a pump. Luckily not too expensive to fix & the part has been ordered so I hope to be up and running again very soon. So in the mean time I'm typing up the PDF and keeping my fingers crossed the prototype works out beautifully when I can felt it. There have been some great name suggestions for him/her. I'll let the competition run until the washing machine is fixed and i'm able to check the pattern pieces are all ok.... so a bit of time left if you still haven't posted your suggestion...

No comments:

Post a Comment