Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Lion is nameless no more....


Thank you to everyone for all your name suggestions and you'll be glad to hear our little dog douglas is a lot perkier... the anti-biotics seem to have kicked in... we just have to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't cough them back up half an hour later!

It was extremely difficult to choose the best boy & girl names but after much thought & getting help from my husband Paul the decision was eventually made...

Congratulations to our 2 winners..... Share for 'Marlion' & Brenda for 'Leona'. Your pdf pattern prize is on its way via email :) Putting both names on the pattern was a bit of a mouthful... so we decided to make the Lion a 'he' to keep it simple.

I have listed my Marlion Pdf pattern in my etsy store which is now up and running and I'm working out how to add it to Ravelry for purchase too. The pattern costs $5.50 full crochet instructions include photos where needed for assembly & felting instructions.

Thanks again to you all... it was so much fun I might just do this again!

Fiona

x

2 comments:

  1. He really is smashing :) Congrats to the winners!
    Hope doggie gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete