Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The latest on Haggis...



I thought It was about time I did another crochet related post... So I thought you'd all like to see how Haggis is coming along.

I have to admit I am a bit behind schedule with where I wanted to be at this stage... but Finn ran a temperature of 102.5 and had a touch of vomiting for a few days earlier this week. Not that you'd know to look at him as he was still so full of beans it was a job to just get him to occasionally stay still to take the Calpol between all his running around. Whatever Finn had has gone & he fought it off without any anti-biotics this time. Unfortunately for Haggis it meant he got a bit neglected... so after finishing this post I'm going to make it up to him and continue with his shaggy coat.

I'm happy with his body shape and I've sorted out where his arms and legs are going to go. He's looking a bit naked up top and a bit like a squid down below so more hair is needed and fast! The Jojoland melody is a true joy to use and I can't wait to see how the colours change on his shaggy coat when they're felted.

So that's all for now as I'm itching to give Haggis some more hair :)

2 comments:

  1. Haggis is looking great so far! Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see him finished! :)

    ReplyDelete