Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Condensation on glass 19/365




Condensation on glass

Originally uploaded by fiona-kelly

Today was the first day I found loads of condensation on our windows when we opened the shutters.... looks like autumn is fast approaching :)

I'm a bit late posting this as I've been busy listing my beloved Bernina 1260QPE on ebay. I never guessed writing about what it can do & accessories included of would take so long!

I've also decided to sell some of my Bernina Artista design CD's... one of which is signed by the author/creator Louisa Meyer

I'm still having palpatations at the thought of them actually selling but It's all in a good cause as our little boy loves his larger bedroom and I just don't have the space to keep everything anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment