Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Some Beauty Queen beauties are underway!


If you've been following me on Facebook or Instagram you'll have seen that my new fabrics arrived.. 12 bolts of Sisboom Jennifer Paganelli gorgeousness from her Beauty Queen range.. and they are even more breath taking in person than I ever imagined!!

They were almost too lovely to cut into.. well almost ;) as I've now been making quite a big dent in them getting ready for my next etsy shop update. 

I have 7 stunning flutter sleeve & ruffled hem maxi dresses underway - one in every size going from age 2 to 9/10yrs! I will be posting photos of all the dresses when they're finished with details of when the shop update will be - for now though I'll leave you with a few sneak previews :) 
Don't they look gorgeous?!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment