Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Back in stock!

Squeeeee! I love Tula mail days - especially when they're full of my favourites.

All these Eden Mosaic colourways sold out soo fast when they first arrived in September I didn't even have any left for me to use. This time though I have yardage a plenty available after sending out all your back orders... both to list in the shop and for me to use. My only problem is they're all soo delicious I can't decide which one to use first!
Along with the gorgeous mosaics came our long awaited restock of Tree of Life in Cinnamon and a new addition to our True Colours stock - Making waves in Ink.
What have you all made with your yards? I see both an Olive and a Lucy from the new Swoon Vintage bag pattern collection happening in my near future :D

Fiona
x

P.S If your stashes start to run low you can find them all listed in my new online shop here http://www.tangledblossomsdesign.com/collections/designer-cotton-fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment