Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Gorgeous Tula Pink Hardware!

Have you seen the stunning new Tula Pink Hardware? They were all launched at quilt market and as soon as I saw them I knew i'd have to order them for me to use and to sell on my website!

I've been waiting for their individual packaged weights so I could work out the shipping rates for sending each of them worldwide before listing them.. but it's been a couple of weeks and I didn't want to delay my ordering any longer so I've decided to add pre orders for each of them to the website now and then charge the shipping separately later when they come in and I can weigh them myself. 

I'm placing my only Pre Christmas order for them this Friday 27th November at 3pm Atlantic Canada time so head over to the shop now if you would like to pre order any from the first shipment :)
http://www.tangledblossomsdesign.com/collections/designer-cotton-fabrics/Hardware 

No comments:

Post a Comment