Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Download my latest FREE knitting patterns

Have you spotted my other new free knitting patterns on ravelry yet? For the last few weeks I have been teaching an intermediate knitting class at the Firefly Makery here in Bridgetown. The techniques we're covering are:- Knitting with 2 colours to make stripes, slip stitch & fair-isle patterns. Knitting in the round by magic loop going bottom up straight and also from the center radiating out & lastly knitting cables, twisted stitches & a few other bits n bobs along the way.

 




For everyone to learn these new techniques I've been designing small projects that can be completed in just an hour or 2 & give plenty of instant satisfaction on finishing something new. Above you'll see 3 of the free patterns i've added to ravelry for download so far and over the next few weeks I will be adding some more!



No comments:

Post a Comment